Job Vacancy Description:
We are looking for locum GP doctors in the Gauteng area.
The Doctor should be able to perform the following duties.
- Medical Assessments
- Consult, diagnose and treat ill patients
- Medical Liaison and Reporting
- Give advice on medication and treatment
- Minor procedures including stitches, wound care etc.
- Writing of repeat prescriptions
- SONARS and ECG tests
- Blood pressure and temperature tests.
- Requesting and handling of all blood requests and results.
- Referring of patients to the correct specialists
- The list above is not limited and the job scope may vary.
- Medical Degree
- HPCSA Registration (Independent Practitioner)
- Proof of Medical Indemnity e.g. AON, MPS or relevant
- Valid Course certificates if you have any e.g. ATLS, ACLS, PALS, BLS
- Dispensing License would be an advantage
- Good Time Management
- Friendly demeanour
- Knowledge of ICD 10 coding
- Knowledge of RAF1 forms
- Knowledge of Workmen compensation claims
- Knowledge of J88 Police forms
- Johannesburg office: 010 595 3567
- Pretoria office: 012 520 0640